Friday, April 17, 2009

About Me

Hello, friendly readers.

This post is a little more personal. I thought you guys should be able to get to know the mysterious person who makes the words appear on the page. :)

My name...is not important. No, really, I just don't like giving it out over the internet. Come in to the store if you want to really get to know me. (And maybe pick up a book or two, hmm? ...Yeah, yeah, I know, advertising much?) What is important is that I've always had a great love of reading, and I created this store and this site to share that with other people.

When I was a little kid, I would always try to find a certain saleslady every time I went to the local bookstore. She would always have a new suggestion for a good book for me and she always knew which ones of my favorite series had new books out on the market. Without her influence, and her excellent suggestions, I probably would've never read as much as I did. And so, I created this store to give me the chance to do the same for other people.

As for my tastes, I'm a big fiction fan, but I'll read almost anything. I also really enjoy history books about ancient times--pretty much the Egyptians through the Middle Ages. My most recent read was a certain Stargazer, a sequel to the book Evernight by Claudia Gray. These books are excellent for anyone who loves Twilight, and almost any young teenage girls in general. I would defintely reccomend it. :)

So...now you know! If you have any other questions, swing by the store or leave a comment--if it's not too personal, I'll get back to you.

Happy readings, my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment